I also bought a wall mount for it and a very cheap DVD player with HDMI cable...I actually bought it a couple of days ago and got to test my mobile suit GUNDAM dvd...anyways here are a few pics...
Search This Blog
LABELS
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Toshiba Regza 37 inch HD LCD tv
Hello guys, remember when I was planning to get myself a PS3 and a HD tv for christmas? However due to my new addiction to blogging, I got myself a Macbook Pro and some wifi connection stuff, so I can roam inside the house anywhere without cables and have a nice internet connection....for blogging and Zero G of course. Anyways, I still bought an HD tv and got a Toshiba Regza 37 inch HD LCD tv...it has multiple connections at the back supporting all kinds of peripherals for audio and video inputs and outputs and its 37 inch of real state...lovely!
I also bought a wall mount for it and a very cheap DVD player with HDMI cable...I actually bought it a couple of days ago and got to test my mobile suit GUNDAM dvd...anyways here are a few pics...
I also bought a wall mount for it and a very cheap DVD player with HDMI cable...I actually bought it a couple of days ago and got to test my mobile suit GUNDAM dvd...anyways here are a few pics...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
Clown image from www.likecool.com Although I have been focused on promoting our forums and our members' contributions here in m...
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
-
photos from Gundam Guy I am still overly undecided for what to get for Christmas and eventually what to do for my Bandai Model Kit World Cu...
-
I have finally completed my Starcraft diorama last night. I have finished painting the 1/30 Zerg Hydralisk more than a month ago and...
-
click to enlarge to 1600 x 1000 The concept behind the Gilgamesh project is simple... " The Gilgamesh Project " i...
-
This Group Build is now a collaboration between our friends from Gundam Australia Forums and our MAC forums !!! We thought as both forums...
-
I have shared this at Facebook, Twitter and Instagram already. But again, Google ignores facebook posts and Facebook posts won...
-
Hello guys, I have here a bunch of pictures of my MG Infinite Justice, this kit was the main part of my " The Graveyard " diorama...
2 comments:
Nothing better than watching Gundam on a big HDTV eh :P
Yeap man...imagine if you can afford the bigger tvs, like 60 inches man.hehe
Post a Comment