Friday, February 10, 2017

More Digital Prints Added to the SHOP!


More Digital Prints Added to the SHOP Photo

Just added more illustrations to the ONLINE SHOP today! There are a total of 18 illustrations available as 8 x 10 inch prints as of this writing. Will look to expand the selection as I finish more pieces and depending on the demand.

I have yet to entertain customers at the shop as of today, but I nailed a couple of original drawing commissions, and a huge epic painting since yesterday. Will be posting finished pieces here soon. The huge painting commission should be fun! I will start work on that epic painting / war scene of sorts commission at the end of the month. The digital print version of that 20 x 24 inch painting will also be sold at the ONLINE SHOP once done!

I am also currently working on a series ( 12 characters ) of Character Designs for an upcoming Board Game. Will update you once I have inked my pencil sketches for them.

Anyways, thanks as always for dropping by! Until next post guys! CIAO!
Post a Comment