Sunday, February 19, 2017

MORE Artworks Now Available at the SHOP!


DonSuratosARTphoto

10 days after I opened my Online ART SHOP, I finally got some orders ( Woot woot )! I am working on a handful of commissioned artworks at the moment, which will also be available at the shop soon! I also asked the nearest ( KODAK ) Photo Printing Shop, regarding prices for the poster sizes yesterday. Finally, I changed the look of all my SocMed accounts to match these black and white framed artworks. I plan to print some of my own artworks, have them framed and put them all over a plain white wall here at home. Should look great!

After the visit at the printing shop yesterday, I was glad the the cost for printing large formats ( 12R to 30 x 20 ) posters, do not cost a fortune! A 30 x 20 costs exactly 20usd to print on matte paper. Not bad! I won't be adding cost to the printing, will just charge them as is, to keep the posters reasonably priced.

All 8R ( 8 x 10 ) standard artworks are now available in 12R ( 12 x 15 ) digital prints too! Posters will be available from 12R to 30 x 20. I want to keep the printing and shipping cost at reasonable prices, thus I won't offer bigger sized posters.

Anyways, do check out the shop at the link below. Hope you find something you fancy! Thanks as always for dropping by! Until next post guys! CIAO!



DonSuratosARTphoto


DonSuratosARTphoto

DonSuratosARTphoto

DonSuratosARTphoto

DonSuratosARTphoto

DonSuratosARTphoto

DonSuratosARTphoto

DonSuratosARTphoto

DonSuratosARTphoto

DonSuratosARTphoto

DonSuratosARTphoto

DonSuratosARTphoto

Post a Comment