Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, February 27, 2017

Trollbloods Inspired Poster DONE!


Trollbloods Inspired Poster Photo

Just finished my very first Trollbloods inspired poster. All rights to the names and likeness of these characters belong to Privateer Press. This is just a fan art available in very limited number of copies.

There are only 35 copies left as of this writing. A couple of people also asked for reservations ( I have to figure out how to reserve in my automated webstore ). I had fun with this piece and I am very happy that people seem to like it! Work in progress photos of this piece are in HERE.

I might produce more posters for other factions. Thinking of Orboros or Legion next!

The LIMITED prints are available in the link below...




Trollbloods Inspired Poster Photo


No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS