Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, February 25, 2017

INK PAINTINGS

INK PAINTINGSphoto

Inspired by an email I got this morning, I finished a couple of Indian Ink paintings today! I got an invite ( through email ) to a local ART Exhibit today, and it got me very excited. I honestly do not think I have enough collection of paintings and drawings to qualify tho. Thus I find it peculiar ( in a good way ), how these people found me? 

Anyways, the email made my day. I was in such a good mood to paint! I finished these two paintings, one of Johnny Depp and one of Joker and Batman. I used Vallejo Indian Ink over a canvas board ( for the Batman piece ) and Vallejo Indian Ink over a thick 425gsm watercolor paper for Johnny Depp. 

Painting is always so relaxing! I have yet to decide on joining the ART exhibit, but I might do some ink paintings once in a while. BOTH paintings are now available as LIMITED digital prints here and here ! Do check them out! 

Thanks as always for dropping by! Until next post guys! CIAO!

INK PAINTINGSphoto

INK PAINTINGSphotoINK PAINTINGSphoto

INK PAINTINGSphoto
INK PAINTINGSphoto



1 comment:

Scoota Love Shack said...

Great blog I ennjoyed reading

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS