Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Sacral Vault Minions Battle Engine - UNBOXING



I have here my fav resin model from Privateer Press so far! This is the Minions battle engine The Sacral Vault, arguably the best battle engine of the game ( according to local veteran players of Warmachine ) as of the moment. I love the model so much I had to squeeze time to prime and partially paint the model in between my loads of commissioned works.

The resin model comes with 3 large resin pieces that goes on top of each other, 4 resin wheels, 3 Gatormen, 1 sacrificed and beheaded human figure and tons of candles, skulls and metal tidbits. There is very minimal flash and mold lines to clean. It took me around an hour to clean and prepare for painting.

My 7 year old son loves fielding this with his Legion of Everblight against my Cryx army and I hate dedicating a Deathjack or Kraken to remove it on the table. As usual I am not finished painting this model, much like my Mammoth... this model has to wait until I finish all my commissioned works.

As usual, this Sacral vault was primed and painted with all Vallejo Acrylics.

Hope you like my quick review, until next post guys! Just enjoy the hobby! :)


























Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS