Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, July 18, 2014

GAIA Color Lacquer Paints


I love my Vallejo Model Colors for hand painting and dioramas. However acrylic paints on Bandai Gunpla kits are very prone to scratches. I personally do not re-pose my kits once painted, specially Gunpla on dioramas. I thought my clients would like to re-pose their commissioned works though.

So I decided to shift to GAIA Color Lacquer Paints for the internals. Might or might not use Gaia for the armor parts... So bought some metallics for the meantime. I will definitely use these paints on all my commissioned works and my Perfect Grade Strike Freedom, so stay tuned guys!

A ton of thanks to RENAN SALUMBRE for the paints! Look for him at Facebook for Gaia Color paint orders. 






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just my2cent, why don't you use GAIA metallic master thinner (T-05, please cmiiw) instead the normal one ?

Xandman said...

Maybe you could also post some do's and don'ts when using lacquer paints :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS