Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

MG Hi Nu diorama modeled by IMPAO


MG Hi Nu diorama modeled by IMPAOphoto

Pao Alandy aka I.M.PAO was an old time modeler since I was admin of the old MAC forums. He has developed into a very creative diorama builder and is one of my fav Filipino modeler because of his creative scenarios and custom bases. He is also the brother of my former boss at work (lol).

His weathering skills has matured so much as it looks subtle yet impressive. His diorama skills has always been good but he has also developed a very keen eye for adding those extra details ( smaller wires and finer damages ). Too much battle damage sometimes makes the work look like a worn out toy ( I am guilty of this )... but a skilled mature modeler can balance extreme battle damage effects that looks up to scale ( 1/100 ).

Great job overall! This was I.M.PAO's entry last GBWC 2013 and is one of his most impressive builds so far. Keep it up bro! :)

MG Hi Nu diorama modeled by IMPAOphoto

MG Hi Nu diorama modeled by IMPAOphoto

MG Hi Nu diorama modeled by IMPAOphoto

MG Hi Nu diorama modeled by IMPAOphoto

MG Hi Nu diorama modeled by IMPAOphoto

Thanks as always for dropping by! Until next post guys! Just enjoy the hobby! :)

2 comments:

I.M.PAO said...

Thanks for the kind words and the feature Don! Still trying to learn as much as I can with more weathering techniques and dio builds. You tutorial section is a one stop shop!

Hasaki said...

Yo DC sup man, long time. Hey Pao I've left a comment on this work on the GG blog lol. I'll say it again a very impressive work brother you've certainly evolved into a master modeler.

Followers