Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

GUNJAP Gunpla Builders Interviews


GUNJAP Gunpla Builders Interviews Photo

Hi Gunpla Builders of the world! I thought I'd compile all of the interviews done by Gunjap so far ( will continue to update this ). I have only seen the last episode of the recently concluded Gunpla Builders series as I do not really watch much Gundam. I thought of watching it after reading Becky's article.

Anyways will continue to update this post ( add thumbnails or even create a page for it ) as all the interviews are an entertaining read. Below are the list of Interviews arranged by dates ( except Master Kawaguchi's ).

Katsumi Kawaguchi 

TR13

DC23 

Anazasi Custom 

Toymaker 

Waylander

vegeta8259

Matt Mrozek

Eday

 Justinius Builds

Miko Matsing

Mechaion

YAYA

Olka Ramalegawa

Rebootyourself100 

Lean Bacalzo

David Ceremonia

Blublek Studio

JKL

Frasiska Fortunata

KC Tienda

Becky Customizer

Dhani

Mechanoid Paranoid

Raymund Victor Aguilar

KrizKreations

TK Mechworks

Babahobbyworks

Fabio Carturello


No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS