Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Cleaner look for my Instagram Account



 EDIT: renamed my Instagram to my real name as I do not exclusively do Mecha these days anymore. I mostly paint and do whatever I like. So my Instagram name is now...

@don_suratos

I have been using Instagram for 88 weeks for taking and sharing photos of anything. I just decided to clean it up today ( delete the old stuffs ) and dedicate my Instagram account for my Gunpla hobby only. Gone are photos of my meals, a few friggin selfies, mountainbike stuff, fixie stuff, my family and kids and my nature and scenery photos. 

I like how it looks like right now. Heck I must admit it looks way better than my blog ( lol ). Decided to use black and white on all work in progress photos. Only completed builds ( old and new ) will be posted in color. The color scheme gives my Instagram page a nice clean professional look of some sort. 

Anyways do check it out if you have the time at the link below... Thanks as always for dropping by! Until next post guys! Just enjoy the hobby! :)






Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS