Saturday, March 16, 2013

WOW! Master Grade Tallgeese at looooong last!



THANK YOU BANDAI!


This is the first day I actually spent a little time reading old posts from the blogs of my old blogger and Gunpla modeler friends... so I instantly found this news. I know I am more than a month late but like as always, I can't helped but blog about it!

Same with Kenny aka Toymaker ( most likely because of our age ), Gundam Wing introduced me to the world of Gundam back in my younger days. Before Gundam, I was a super fan of Voltron, Daimos, Ghostbusters, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, G.I. Joe and Care Bears ( lol )!

Needless to say that these MG Tallgeese perked my interest in the whole Gundam plastic kits thing again. I am off in a few hours to get a few cheap supplies and tools to get me started over the weekend, but this news kinda feels like an adrenaline rush of sorts! It feels really good to feel this way again for this dang robots! I honestly came to a point that I do not look at Gundam photos in Facebook or Instagram  but now I am excited again!

Anyways here are links of some really good MG Tallgeese reviews from old friends...