Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, July 23, 2012

Jaguar WIP by Aor_or_die


Jaguar WIP by Aor_or_die photo

I saw this scratch built monster in person, when good old friend OMAR aka Aor_or_die of Spain went here to the Philippines a while back. He showed us the unpainted casts of this monster of a build. Do check out the photos of this build when I saw it up close back then... LINK HERE.

This post is still the Work in Progress of this masterpiece. I am pretty sure we will still be awed once Omar reveals such a great inspiring work.

Jaguar WIP by Aor_or_die photo

Jaguar WIP by Aor_or_die photo

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS