Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Khador Juggernaut by DuEnDe


Khador Juggernaut by DuEnDe photo

I have yet to paint my Khador Juggernaut I bought second hand a week ago. I have based both my Khador Juggernaut and Destroyer but have yet to prime them but this beautiful Juggernaut by DUENDE got me excited to work on my first Warjacks when I get home later today.

Very nice color scheme based on the Beast 09 and the weathering gives it a nice realistic battle damaged look. I love in particular the frozen Axe sort of effect and the patterns on the shoulder armors.  I should be finishing my Man-O-War Shocktroopers soon then will move on to working with my Khador Warjacks.Very inspiring work from DUENDE. Do check out more photos of this Warmachine Khador Juggernaut at his website...

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS