Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Just finished my Rottweiler Panzer's new crate!

Rottweiler Photo

At 2 months and 2 days old, my Rottweiler Panzer basically outgrew his old red crate. I finished painting the crate yesterday and managed to finish putting the roof and the floor panels today ( with some help of course ). Although the new crate is too roomy as of now, I am pretty sure my Rottweiler is going to fill those spaces sometime soon.

The crate is 6 feet tall at the tallest point, 4 feet at the front and 3 feet at the sides. The roof area is 6 feet x 6 feet... not too big once Panzer is fully grown in roughly around 13 months. The crate features a nice gap at the bottom to slide his dish and the door is big enough for me to go inside with my puppy.

Panzer immediately loved his new crate as he jumped around it while playing with his red ball. Rottweiler puppies loves to chew, so I also placed some chew toys for extra fun. It is not advisable to put a puppy in a large crate as he might think there is extra room for his bathroom. But I could not afford to buy crates every 3 months, so I hope he does not soil it as often.

Panzer has a nice home now, but our own house is still pretty much under construction / renovation. I still do not have space to do Gunpla... but I am hoping to do so very soon.


On a side note, anyone who has a Rottweiler puppy should know that these pups loves ICE so much! I basically put a huge chunck of nice every noon time and Panzer licks it and sleeps on it! The photo below actually captured Panzer sleeping over the ice chunks. :)

Rottweiler Photo

Rottweiler Photo

Rottweiler Photo

Rottweiler Photo

Rottweiler Photo

I bought a Rottweiler book a few days back and I have read it thoroughly. In fact I have read this book twice from cover to cover already. I highly recommend the book as it is so informative and fun to read. My wife not being a dog lover kinda liked Panzer a bit more after reading a few pages of this book.

Rottweiler Photo

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)

4 comments:

Sonar said...

He's a cute puppy Don. Hopefully he doesn't eat all your gunpla (or your Gunpla time!)

DC23 said...

This pup and the house renovation has basically wiped out my Gunpla time and even online time the past 3 weeks. :)

GinKun said...

where did you get the cage? it looks great! and how much did you spend on it? XD

DC23 said...

Thanks! I commissioned my uncle to build the cage for 3000 Php. I painted it with epoxy primer, painted it black and added the organic roof to complete it. The roof costed me 2100 Php and the green plastic flooring cost me 800 Php ( 200 Php per panel ). So that is 5900 Php minus the paints. ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS