Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, January 30, 2011

my new fake BANDAI shirt!


I got my new BANDAI logo inspired shirt yesterday at the MAC meet up. I designed some fun fake bandai logos a while back and thought of actually asking Fil Dimaano to make one for me. I wanted it black but as I grew one size over the holidays, Fil only found a navy blue shirt in XXL.

Aside from the need to diet, the shirt is not meant to scrutinize Gay people or "Badings". In fact, I have a handful of gay men and gay women friends as I used to work as a freelance video director before working for a broadcasting company. You see, almost all production assistants, make up artists, producers, clients and fellow directors are not straight.

I love the shirt very much, I do think my gay friends might actually love them too as it seems to shout  " I am proud to be gay "! Our friend Fil should be ready to produce some " BAD-ING " shirts these coming weeks I guess.

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS