Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hobby Japan 13th " Ora Zaku " Grand Champion


Much like Toymaker's Trinity... most if not all of you have seen this monster already. However, like all of my features I want this in my archives for easier access whenever I want a Gunpla inspiration. This is basically a 1/100 scratch built kit modelled by Takuya and this kit won in the annual Hobby Japan All Japan " Ora Zaku " Championship.

Not much words to explain the beauty and level of difficulty of building such a masterpiece. When I was a newbie back in 2008 whenever I see these sort of builds I always think of it as humanly impossible. Now that I know a little bit about modifications and scratch building, I now understand that this is really impossible! hehehe

Anyways, a ton of photos of this masterpiece in here...



Thanks for dropping by! Til next feature! :)



10 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Caught this awhile ago..... amazes me everytime i see it. ^^ Great feature DC... this really is impossible lol <3

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeah, I baffles me as to how someone can build something like this from scratch. I think my ultimate goal would be to build a scratch custom kit. But, it will be awhile until that happens :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeah! impossible! only Japanese modelers can do such a thing... oh well, they invented Gunpla after all. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

me too... it will also be a while... :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

it looks like a souped up Palace Athene... from the looks of the head and the legs...

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

and a Gouf base on the colors. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I think Aliens made this... really.. I truely believe aliens made this..

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

That is very much possible bro.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Ahhhh... full psychoframe unit for the Sleeves... piloted by Ple 13... using the base of Sinanju... basically, this unit is intended as a successor to the Sinanju...

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hehehe...you know your Gundam bro. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS