Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Graveyard - 1/100 Gundam diorama magtype wallpaper

click image to enlarge to 1600 x 1000

With still an hour to burn in the office, I thought of creating a quick magazine type wallpaper of my " The Graveyard " diorama. This Gundam diorama features 2 1/100 HG and 2 1/100 MG Gundam model kits from the Gundam Seed series.

This Gundam diorama remains to be my most extensive build so far and I could not fathom how many hours I dedicated to this build just to finish it in time for BAKUC 2009. I really like looking at it everyday at home, though I have sold the MG IJ to a client already ( The IJ is out of place anyways ).

I hope to build a diorama bigger or as big as this one, one of these days ( years ) and hope to build a dio with a better layout but with the same amount or more amount of details in a single build. Anyways, hope you like this simple magazine type wallpaper of my " The Graveyard " diorama.

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)

6 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

First saw this on HLJ! such a beast of a diorama... just dont know how you come up with these things DC! Il never know *shakes head*

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

First saw this on HLJ winning the competition! Really love this dio DC, some real hard work been put into this... I just dont know how you do it *shakes head*

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Is this Gundam Seed Mobile Suits digging up the remains of 0079 Mobile suits? Sweet!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks! the dio building is fairly easy...just lots of hours to do it bro. Anyone can do it as long as your willing to put hours into a build. ;)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hehehe, all are Gundam Seed Mobil Suits bro... no MS from 0079. thanks! :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

double comment bro. hehehe thanks! :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS