Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, October 4, 2010

MG Sazabi WIP update 100410 - backpack and some detailing


Good morning guys, we are off to my daughter's awarding ceremony at her school so I am blogging early today. As I've said in my previous post, here is a couple of days work done on the MG Sazabi ( while watching Glee ). hihi

I have made a simple attachment for the backpack, basically gluing it to the inverted original MG Sazabi backpack. I also managed to detail the Quebley binders ( highly inspired by Toymaker's Quebley ) and some simple mods on the torso and head parts. 

I will have to work and add a bit more to the torso area before moving on the the arms, legs, foot and the rear skirt. Anyways, here are some quick snapshots of my progress so far...














Thanks for droppig by! Til' next update! :)

14 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

dam thats detailed bro.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

It kinda resembles the AC White Glint... The huge backpack, the horn on the head, and length of the shouler armors ^_^

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks bro! yes it does coz the first inspiration of this build is my AC White Glint + VOB backpack commission build. :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks Kriz, will add a bit more. hihi

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

So u gonna to paint it in snowy camo theme for your monster? Looks awesome....!!! Good luck in ur compy campaign.....

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I'll paint it like my White Glint bro... all white and weathered. Thanks! :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Now im excited on how its lower part will look like... can I ask whats the brand of putty you used for the shoulders?

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Pioneer Epoxy Clay - Aqua type... I can't find Selley's which is better. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks sir DC ^_^...

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Anytime bro... btw, don't call me sir... I feel old. hehe

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Ohh... sorry Koya DC ^_^

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

the

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

the sazabi with the dick and balls. looks silly

Jackie said...

Thanks sir DC ^_^...

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS