Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, April 29, 2010

scratch built backpack update


Ello guys, I managed to squeeze in a couple of hours today to glue a few parts to the scratch built / kit bash backpack I posted earlier this week. Again, this is made up of a mini M&M canister ( green ), some white board markers, a zeta gun, some military parts, some 5mm and 2mm plastic rods and a few koto parts. Obviously this is far from done...but I have no plans of working on this by weekend. I need to start painting the AC White Glint commission that has been sitting on my work bench for some time now.

I plan to detail this piece further, add some wires and some more pla plating and koto parts. Anyways, I have here some pictures to digest, here they are...




























Thanks for viewing! ;)

4 comments:

greenmondaymorning said...

if you ever get the guy that looks like a sick armers zeta gundam it would look cool on him

Anonymous said...

that's gonna be a cool looking gigantic backpack!

Syful said...

seriously dude, you gotta cover that syringe point, scares the heck outta me when your fingers got pricked 0.0

Great Backpack btw... for Zeta?

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

@ h4mster, thanks bro! ;)

@ Syful, hehe...its safe bro. ;)...well, so far.hihi

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS