Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, March 26, 2010

DC23 mech arts facelift II


Ello guys, I just got home an hour ago and tinkered with my blog again. I gave my blog another facelift and I got it from here - blogger-template-designer. Basically this is a new feature by blogger that is a TON and I mean a ton easier than the old templates. It took me roughly 4 months of tinkering with the HTML code of my old template to allow pictures / thumbnails of 550 x 413 to fit in...NOW, it took me an hour to fit in 640 x 400 pics / thumbnails. PLUS, the page links looks really nice, the templates looks really good even if unedited and has so much more customizable features unlike before.

The impression is that blogger is trying to imitate the customization powers of wordpress...I love the new template, now I have to edit the gallery to show bigger pictures. Bigger is always better as they say...now do visit the link above if you have the time, I am 100% sure you'll like the new features of blogger. ;)

2 comments:

greenmondaymorning said...

wow are pages are much the same now -.-'
not quite the place to post it but i want a hit counter its starting to feel pointless posting things on my blog if no one is viewing it
so i was wondering how to make a account to get acounter from the some wabsight as yours.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just changed mine today before reading your comment bro...I like the black and green template...but I find the lighter one a bit refreshing. About the counter, you just need to click the link under the counter and follow the steps bro...agree, no point of sharing if you feel no one is reading.hihi

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS